Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Trollbloods need shrine too

So while getting my rear end handed to me at the local FNM tournament I decided to sketch an idea out, well It was more grand then What I ended up making but hey At least I made it so here is "The Battle Shrine"
Photobucket
It made from foam and dry wall mud to give it some rocky like texture it was based black then from about a foot away sprayed with a dark grey, Then I carved the runes with a "Hobby Knife" painted them with A true blue then went into then With Ice Blue, then dry brushed Skull White over the whole item.I then flocked it with a mix had laying around to age it up a bit. For storage you can remove the rock, it is held on buy 2 toothpicks in opposite corners.
here is some more shots of the the shrine
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment