Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So as I'm cruising my local Dollar General I came across this
Photobucket
It a cheap Chines war toys for About 8 bucks lets look inside
IG memorial
so we get these guys thay stand in about 3 inches tall....well the'll make a good IG Memorial
Photobucket
all right final some fire power for orks I wish I had this when I first got into the hobby now I can make some lobbas next!!
New Buggie
Now I got a Warbuggie!!!! Oh yeah little cosmetic Orkitup!!! getting some more. here is another angle
Photobucket
total BAD@$$ right!!
For the last piece I wanted to show you is this tent
Photobucket
Now it would do for a 40k game but for Warmachine quit nice with quick paint job to make it more canvas and a Cygnar crest on the side (the swan for all of you non warmachine peopli ) It also came with 3 ammo crates a computer bank and Totaly disproportional f-22 still all for 8 bucks you cant go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment