Pages - Menu

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Waaagh hand was not strong!!!

well its a interesting day when in two games you loose buy round 3, First game 4 way dance to win, king of the hill my  orks ran for the hill top in blaze of glory, the first to hold the hill in round 2, then 7 flamers and 3 havocs later my squads are runing off the table buy round 3 I got a parting shot with 3 of the 6 remaining orks left on table missing all shots ( orks vs marines) my total kills where 2 termies.
Photobucket
game 2 boarding action we used The Aphelion Project rules for the game using the space hulk board as the terrain. As a side note have you meet Mepheston "lord of death ". In 3 turns he single handedly killed all my squads of my orks in close combat while his forces held both of the objectives I put 3 wounds on the guy but he has 5....

bad for orks, bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment