Pages - Menu

Friday, May 7, 2010

My crashed Aqula

so I started this May the 4th, I looked it up on Forge World and got an Idea for the color
Aquila lander
The over all piece is huge in layout.
  For the colors  I used was Scorced Earth for the dirt then dry brushed the loose dirt with Snakebite leather, for the rocks a 1:1 mix of Chaos Black and Bleached Bone and Highlighted the rocks with a Skull White

For the body of the Aquila I used Blood Red as for the grey on the body used my 1:1 mix of Chaos Black and Bleached Bone, for the wig tips I painted them with Tin Bitz  then drybrushed with Boltgun Metal  (orkie way of making rust ) as for the cockpit and ball joint I baseed it Skull White then using a stippel(sp) brush i pounded on some Enchanted Blue then I washed the whole thing in Badab Black
Aquila lander
Aquila lander
Aquila lander
Aquila lander

No comments:

Post a Comment